Our current Secretary, Doreen Furby, has decided to stand down from the committee, having served for several years.
We are looking for a new Secretary to take over from Doreen and are seeking a volunteer who can commit to the role that includes:
- Taking minutes at our monthly committee meetings (Tuesday day time in Oakham)
- Circulating meeting minutes and agendas to the committee members
- Dealing with correspondence from/to associated organisations
- Managing contact lists for guests and carers, volunteers, sponsors and local organisations (currently in Excel format) and supporting the committee with the circulation of newsletters and other information
- Other general secretarial tasks as required
This volunteer role gives you the opportunity to work with a fun, friendly and supportive committee and group of volunteers.
To register your interest or for further information about the role, please contact Charles Lawrence on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also looking for a Organiser to join the committee – read more about the Organiser role